Project: SEO Website Copy
Client: Northern Territory Guided Fishing Industry Association
Project: SEO Website Copy for new website
The Northern Territory Guided Fishing Industry Association is the peak industry association for guided fishing tour operators across the Territory.
The association was hit hard by COVID-related travel restrictions so they made the most of their down time and created a brand new website from scratch.
The project included:
- Receiving a brief from Eva at Simple Pages and Blane at the NTGFIA about exactly what they were after.
- Research of the industry and what customers are looking for when choosing an NT fishing holiday.
- Draft and SEO elements from scratch for home, about, what to catch, basic tourism info and contact page focusing on plain English and easy to understand explanations and instructions
- Final copy and SEO elements
- Six-week and six-month check-in to check on performance and amend any issues.
The improvement in the look and useability of the site is out of this world and is guaranteed to lure people here for a fishing holiday.