Project: Website Copy
Client: Supporting Moo
Project: SEO Website Copy for new website
Supporting Moo are a small and growing disability services provider for young people aged 7 to 25 based in Darwin. As the organisation has grown significantly over the last 12 months, it was time for a website that told the incredible story of Supporting Moo and shared their values with the world.
The project included:
- Meeting with Jodi from Supporting Moo to chat through the site structure, content and learn more about the organisation
- Meeting with the web designer – Captovate – to sort out how the copy and the design were going to work together and flesh out the navigation
- Research of the industry, their competitors and what people say about Supporting Moo
- Draft and SEO elements from scratch for home, about, 5 service pages, 4 plan pages, staff profiles and contact page focusing on plain English and easy to understand explanations and instructions
- Live editing of the staging site to get the content just right
- Final copy and SEO elements
- Ongoing tweaks and updates to reflect new service provision status
- Six-week and six-month check-in to check on performance and amend any issues.
Jodi didn’t want her website to look like every other disability service provider’s website and if you take a scroll through, I think we’ve hit the brief.