I’m an ASBAS advisor!
I’ve just been accepted as an Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) Digital Solutions Advisor for the NT, Qld and WA. What a mouthful!
So, what is the ASBAS program?
In short, it’s a program to help small businesses improve their digital presence by subsidising sessions with experienced advisors. You get me, at a fraction of the price, to help you do better online.
We can chat about:
- your online strategy and how to connect with your target market online
- what to put on your website and how to structure it
- how to write newsletters like this, or social media posts or blogs or other online promotional material
- using programs like Mailchimp or Hootsuite to engage with your audience
- how SEO works and what you can do to rank better on Google
- what’s working and what isn’t, and how to fix it
- and lots more!
If you know you need help getting online, or improving your online presence, but you don’t even know where to start; I can help with that too.
Are you eligible?
To access the program, you need to be a small business with less than 20 staffor a sole trader, have an ABN, and be located in the NT, WA or Queensland.
If you meet those criteria – congratulations – you can access your first hour-long session for just $44 and all subsequent sessions for $66. At that price, you’re getting at least half of your appointment for free!
You are limited to two sessions a month but there are no limits to how many months you can access the program. Plus, we can do the session in person or over Zoom. You don’t even need to put pants on.
How to book
To book your first session with me, click here. If you’d like a session outside of the available times, just email me and we can work something out.
Feel free to share this information with anyone in your network who could use some help with their online presence!
It’s so rare to get anything for free these days. Take full advantage while you can!